Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekends in Delta








Tygh and I went to Delta this weekend. Alot of people always ask, "why do you spend EVERY weekend in Delta???" I always say, that is a fantastic question, thanks for asking! I'm a small town girl at heart and any chance we get, we will go there. You may not think so, but there is always something to do. Anything from camping, hiking or fourwheeling. My favorite thing is to sit on the porch on a warm summer night and watch the stars. There is such a peaceful feeling about Delta that helps you forget all your worries about school and work (you can pretty much just leave those in the "big city"). It really helps me slow down, take a breath and take a break from this fast pace life I'm living. And that's why I LOVE it.
Also, please enjoy these lovely photos of Delta taken with my camera phone. :)

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. you took those with your phone.
    what phone do you have?
    phone that can take pictures just came out in bethel and EVERYONE thinks it is the coolest thing ever. a little behind the time, don't you think.

    i am so jealous of you going to delta.
    i have never been, nor know where it is BUT
    i LOVE just kicking back and relaxing.
    its really good that you guys have a place to escape to.

    miss you guys. we have a feeling we might be back in january, so hopefully we will see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so true. I used to think,"She sure loves Delta!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! And I must agree on the Delta thing...I never thought I would love it so much when I lived there, but now I wouldn't mind moving back someday.

    ReplyDelete