Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gracie - coming home!

For those of you who don't know, we have two labradors. If you ask anyone who knows us personally, they would tell you that they're our pride and joy. They pretty much fill the gap for kids right now (kids, someday-- dogs are easier for now).

Anyway, I guess I'll get to the point. Gracie, our 2 year old black lab, has been in Bayard, Nebraska for 7 long months. She's been with pro-trainer Chris Jobman with Flatlander Kennels. They've been really great with her and she's learned alot, but it's time for her to come home.

The picture I posted isn't the greatest because it's a cell phone picture, but I, like an idiot, forgot my camera. The second picture is a picture of the underground goose blind they have. When you pull the door over your head, you stick your head up through the decoys which have little slits to see and look for geese. I thought this was pretty dang cool and Ty was in heaven!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment